Do People Respond to Incentives of Travel?
From very young ages many of us have been rewarded for “job well done” awards.
My great grandson Mason, gets gold stars on his chart at his pre-school. Even at 21 months, he got a gold star for jibber jabbering yesterday. Wouldn’t it be nice for life to be so simple?
But the truth is, we love to be rewarded and acknowledged when we have achieved a goal.
Many years ago we owned a company that had a “revolving door” for employees. Some stayed as long as noon!! We had an idea to reward faithfulness with a charter fishing trip to the ocean. The “revolving door” became a latched door and our employees talked about the yearly trip all year long.
Ideas for Incentives of Travel
Whether you are an employee, independent contractor or employer, a travel incentive trip will go a long long way to encourage good work habits. Since I live in the great Pacific Northwest with a lot of amazing sights to see and activities to do, bring your group to me and I can plan that very special trip just for them. We can even arrange special language tours. Here are some ideas:
- An architectural tour of our interesting buildings
- A shopping tour for women
- Historical sights such as our underground tour
- Foodie tours such as a Blake Island Salmon dinner show
Day trips to wonderful scenic places such as the San Juan Islands or Mt. Rainier
- A few hours at the Pike Place Market and the Ballard Locks with a city tour
- A ghost and true crime tour in Seattle
- Aeronautical sights such as Boeing or the Museum of Flight
- Art tours inside and outside, theatre and stage shows
- Ferry rides across Puget Sound
- A day trip to Victoria, BC, Canada and the sights of that city
- Golfing at some amazing courses
- Sporting events
- Deep sea fishing in the Pacific Ocean
We’ll provide that reward travel for individuals or groups from anywhere in the world. We will meet you at the airport and give you a great experience in a beautiful city – Seattle, Washington