A Cruise Ship That is Like a City
Not only is it spacious and beautiful, but this city is filled with features never found on a cruise ship.
This 2 level swath through the center of the ship takes your breath away. Day or night there are activities you can watch or join in.
Dining and Entertainment Venues:
- Sorrento’s Pizza. Some are pre-made, but you can also make them yourself. Very good hot and fresh – not frozen. Sit inside or out on the walkway
- Mondo Coffee Bar in the center with fresh pastries, small sandwiches, and coffees
- Cupcake Cupboard- how unique!! Everyday the flavors change. They have classes and will do custom made cakes
- Cafe Promenade – a nice quiet sit down area inside or out on the walk way. Specialty coffees with sandwiches and desserts.
Rising Tide Bar is a first. It moves up and down 3 decks. Hop on and off at will.
- Globe and Atlas English Style Pub for the special beer
- Schooner Bar for drinks
- Boleros is a Latin bar with Latin music and dancing
- Champagne Bar is beautiful and quiet in it’s own corner.
Shopping and Services
- Focus Photo Gallery for all your ship photos
- Prince+Greene boutique clothing shop
- Port Merchants for your logo wear
- Clock Tower for the Explorations Desk to book shore excursions
- Guest services desk
- Willow boutique clothing
- Focus Cameras and Equipment
- Regalia fine jewelry shop
In the evening this becomes an entertainment venue with parades and nightlife. It is truly a destination. Call me to tell you more.