What about a Fitness Center on a cruise ship? Needed or not?
Looking at the 24 restaurants on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas, a few trips to the fitness center in the Vitality Spa might be necessary.
- Solo and couples massage suites
- In-room Massages
- Thermal Suite-heated tile loungers, saunas & steam rooms
Beauty Salon-complete hair, nail and make up services
- Youth Spa-dedicated space for kids and teens
- Over 150 state of the art cardio and resistance machines (with views)
- Free weight area
- Studio fitness classes, including kickboxing, Pilates, yoga and more
- Spacious spin-class area
- Largest jogging track at sea-partially covered to protect from elements
This area is a 2 level spa with the treatment rooms on on Deck 5 and the rest on Deck 6. No matter how much you want to be involved, there is plenty of room and no waiting for any equipment.
Walking into the very serene quiet area makes you think twice about whether to have a soothing treatment or beat up your body in the fitness area. The first thing you see is the Vitality Cafe. Many kinds of drink mixes for those into the protein, etc drinks. Or fruit and healthy light foods.
What I liked most is that the sea is right in your face as you workout. Windows everywhere so you don’t have to be shut in a room with only a TV. Very nice!!
You may want to invite your fitness coach and bring a group. I can help.
You will need some help booking this ship. I am waiting for you.