You’ll Find Your Sport on Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas
Deck 15 from the bow of the ship to the aft elevators you’ll find many different kinds of sport activities for all ages of the family.
Unique to Royal Caribbean ships are:
- Flow Riders - Pools for surf boarding. No matter your level, you will find a challenge here. It is free.
H2O Zone aqua park for kids and families. Colorful fun water shooting features
- Sports Pool for lap swimmers and water sports
- Beach Pool sloped like an ocean beach
- Main Pool for sunbathing and taking a dip.
Whirlpools – there are 10 total whirlpools – they are never crowded
- Zip lining across the top of the ship between two decks is not for the faint of heart. A rush!!
- Sports court for basketball – always a game on; volleyball, ping pong tournaments
Miniature golf – on a moving ship!!
- Rock Climbing wall has all levels of difficulty.
- The Boxing Ring in the fitness center takes out your aggression.
- Ice Skating-take some lessons with the stars
Another important activity…
With all of this activity, you need to eat. The Wipe Out Cafe with make-your-own tacos, nachos, hamburgers and hot dogs will take the edge off. And drinks a plenty at the Wipe Out Bar.
After all this activity, and if you are over 18, head out to the bow of this deck and rest in the Solarium loungers.
Never say “there is nothing to do on a cruise ship and I will probably be bored”. Talk to me about keeping everyone happy