How Can You Possibly Cruise Without Charging?
Do you dread that last night of the cruise and having to see the room charges you have racked up? Do you drag out your pile of receipts just to prove that the cruise line must have added way more than you signed for? Maybe someone told you a cruise was “all inclusive”?
Enter – a new way to cruise, and leave the ship with your wallet intact… Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Three all-suite ships that cover the world. Seven Seas Voyager and Mariner carry 700 guests and Seven Seas Navigator carries 490. But small size does not mean “small service”.
Some of their ship’s amenities…
- High staff to guest ratio
- Country Club Casual dress policy – no ties or tuxs ever required
- Canyon Ranch Spa Club
- A variety of open-seating dining venues – all included
- Free unlimited shore excursions
- 2 for 1 cruise fares
- Free round trip air from most gateways
- Free Business Class air in Penthouse Suites and higher on European sailings
- Free pre night Luxury hotel on same sailings with transfers
- Free Ground transfers to and from the ship
- Free beverages including fine wines, beer, premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees and teas
- Free in-suite mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and water
- Free 24 hour room service and no charge for specialty restaurants
- Free Pre-Paid Gratuities.
And those are only the beginning. Wait till you see what is in your suite. Travel assured that you know what your “ship” charges are going to be.
Now all you have to do is decide what part of the world you need to see next. Regent does the rest.
Call Cruise & Tour Planners to help you decide.