This ship has an inside that is outside.
The open roof of the middle of the ship allows for an outdoor atmosphere on the Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas. The main neighborhood for this area is Central Park with thousands of live plants and trees. The only thing missing are the bicycles and horses. A wonderful serene place with winding paths, plenty of benches and quite nooks with cushy chairs and tables.
This was my favorite place on the ship. After exiting the elevators on Deck 8, you go through sliding glass doors and you are outside open to the sky.
Quality boutique shopping and dining:
- Coach store with beautiful bags
- Art Actually, an art gallery and extension of the art auction at sea
- Picture This portrait studio
- Vintages wine bar
- Park Cafe, my favorite for great salad bar, picnic itens, desserts. Eat inside or out in the Park
- Giovanni’s Table for great Italian food
- Trellis Bar with your favorite drink
- Chops Grille for prime steaks
- Rising Tide Bar that goes up and down between 3 decks – a marvel
- Dazzles night club at night and all kinds of activities in the daytime
150 Central Park the most exclusive restaurant on the ship with a prefixe menu of quality in small portions for 5 courses. Exceptional
Even on a windy night when the area becomes a wind tunnel, there are cozy areas with protection so you can be outside inside the ship. Nothing like it at sea.
I have been here and loved it. Call me to book it for you and tell you the “insider” tips.