What Does “Entertainment” Mean to You?
Entertainment indoor and outdoors….you will probably find it on this ship. No cruise ship has ever had this much variety. Something for everyone on Royal Caribbean’s Oasis and Allure of the Seas.
Dazzles has big band discos with a nice large dance floor that has been missing on cruise ships for year. During the day it has bingo and other activities.
- Blaze is a nightclub with another big dance floor.
- Jazz on 4 is intimate with live jazz and blues nightly
- Comedy Live has family shows, late night adult only shows and specialty comedy.
- Boleros has Latin dance themes as well as Latin drinks
- On Air Club is karaoke and interactive music gaming
- Schooner Bar with sing-along piano bar
- The Casino Royale
Other Types of Entertainment
In addition to all the bars and lounges, there are a multitude of venues for shows. The Aqua Theatre with high diving and water aerobatics.
There is also the wonderful show lounge with comfortable seating and beautiful stages.
These areas are used in the daytime as well as the evening. On a 7 day cruise, you only have time for a stop or two. Better make that a 14 day to see them all.
Call me , I’ll tell you about the secret to seeing all of it and book these amazing ships.