It Takes a College Degree to Know
All About Disney
There is no other company in the world like Walt Disney.
I am a proud graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge – mortar board with ears. And I can tell you, there is more to Disney than meets the eye.
It’s the only vacation place I have ever been to where I don’t hear tears.
They are very strict about their rules to protect their brand, which reflects on the outward product you see and enjoy.
Should you book your trip online?
You may feel you can book online and get the best deal, but when you book with Cruise & Tour Planners, you get so much more.
- There are daily specials that will never be advertised.
- You have Preferred Seating at some of the most popular shows.
- Depending on where you are staying and the package you are booking, you get private early entrances to the park with Mickey’s Toontown Morning Madness.
- You get a Souvenir Ticket that gives you special privileges.
- A Collectible Pin and Lanyard are essential collectibles.
- My lanyard is full and I need another one.
There are 3 distinct areas at Disneyland Resort.
1. Disneyland Park: Stars Tours with Star Wars, Mattehorn Bobsled, Fantasy Faire, and many more
2. California Adventure Park: A World of Color’s water, fire and light show, Toy Story Mania, Cars Land and Buena Vista Street and Carthay Circle.
3. Downtown Disney with shopping, dining and entertainment are constant excitement for all ages.
Many people forgo the Magic Meal Plans, but these are important add ons to every package. The costs are reasonable and give you many options.
Where should you stay? On or off property?
The 3 hotels on the property are:
Grand California Hotel & Spa. What a wonderful lodge that resembles our National Parks.
- A close private entrance to the park makes this the best place to stay.
- There are many room configurations and some accommodate up to 5 guests.
- Three swimming pools, storytelling at the Great Hearth and Art of the Craft Tour as well as Pinocchio’s Workshop are other great venues in this property.
- Disneyland Hotel has been newly remodeled with Suites and view rooms of the park.
- There are water slides in Peter Pan-themed pool area
- A game arcade and remote controlled cruise boats
- Waterfalls and Mickey’s workout room
- Paradise Pier Hotel is also remodeled and takes you back to the relaxing seaside resorts of the past.
- Rooms for up to 5 guests as well as suites giving you view of California Adventure Park.
- A rooftop pool with a roller-coaster-inspired water slide
- Plus a fitness center, whirlpool spa and toddler wading pool make this ideal for a family stay.
In addition to the hotels inside the park, there are many Good Neighbor Hotels very close with Anaheim Resort Transportation running all day and late into the evening hours.
Every season brings new and amazing events at Disneyland.
Book your vacation during one of these times – but book very early. Space sells out.