What Happens When Disney’s Mickey Mouse Meets Hawaii?
Welcome to Aulani, Disney’s newest beachfront resort!
Located in the quiet area of the west side of the Island of Oahu at Ko Olina. This is a resort for all ages. A white sandy beach and 21 acres to explore. This is Disney with all the entertainment and service you have known.
- A winding waterway through valleys of pools
- Waterslides that twist and turn through caverns
- Snorkel at Disney’s private reef
- Storytelling around the Fire Pit
- Disney Characters are close by
- Children’s youth counselors
- An expansive spa with water and aromatherapy treatments
- State – the – art fitness center
- Whirlpool spas
- Private cabanas
- Children play at Aunty’s Beach House
Where to eat…
So many dining choices that specialize in different styles for the whole family.
- Makahiki Buffet with Characters at breakfast
- The ‘Olelo Room for continental breakfasts, traditional fare and afternoon tea
- ‘AMA’Ama Beach Restaurant for local signature food
- One Paddle, Two Paddle for freshly made sandwiches or dessert
- Lava Shak for lunches and snacks
Comfort is king in the accommodations. Beautiful surroundings bring peaceful vacations.
- Standard view with a patio or balcony
- Island Gardens with partial view of the mountains, spa or grounds
- Poolside Gardens,with partial view of the pool, courtyards and grounds
- Ocean/Partial Ocean to hear the sounds and feel the ocean air
What are you waiting for?
Cruise & Tour Planners can make reservations now for your journey to Paradise.
Mickey says “Aloha”.
**originally published 4/23/12