A Disney Cruise is a Different Cruise Experience
There are all kinds of cruise ships, but Disney is different.
Disney cruising is entertainment, laughter, and fun, and it’s for all ages!
We didn’t have children when we took a Disney cruise, but oh the fun…The experience is worth taking the cruise, no matter what your age is.
Disney offers variety
With four Disney ships, and more on the way, a big part of the cruising world can be covered. Here are some of the options for the coming months:
- In the Caribbean alternating Eastern & Western from Port Canaveral
- Transatlantic East and West Bound
- The Mediterranean
- Northern Europe
- Panama Canal
- Bahamian Cruises 3, 4, 5 nights from Port Canaveral
- Alternating Eastern and Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral 7 nights
What sets Disney apart from other Cruise Ships?
- Entertainment for all ages, day and night- Disney style
- Adults only pool, fitness center, nightclub and special programs
- Many family style staterooms
- First run films, some in Digital 3D
- Fireworks at sea
- Disney Characters available everywhere
- Rotating dining rooms with original Disney themes
- Inside stateroom with a window to the sea and Nemo cruising past
- Split baths with separate sinks
- Children and Youth clubs for all ages.
- Pool slide tube that undulates
- Castaway Cay in the Caribbean is a private island unlike any other
There are specials all the time, but you will only find them when calling Cruise & Tour Planners. Plan your next Disney cruise now and see the wonderful world of Disney afloat.