Adventure Travel, No More Same Old Same Old Travel
Is your family bored with the same-old vacations every year?
Want some place different?
Something with some adventure or excitement?
They won’t be bored with these adventure travel options…
- Heli-skiing and heli-hiking. Now there is the extreme. But you will be almost alone and into scenery that is way off the beaten path. The companies will transport you to skiing in the most beautiful powder you have ever seen. As for hiking, get up close to nature with their awesome guides. Bring your children and get them outdoors and into a new adventure.
- Dude and Guest ranches are in many states. These include as much or as little as you want to do. Some have roundups, trail rides, swimming pools, camp fires at night, golfing and many many more activities. Be as rustic or as comfortable as you want Bring the family and friends on these interesting trips.
- Walking or biking tours are popular all over the world. Many tour companies have wonderful places to see as you walk along. When you get tired, have a seat in a van that follows you.
- Are cooking and culinary explorations of interest to you? How about going to a local market with a chef and picking out dinner for the evening. Learn their secrets to take home with you.
- Eco tourism is a big field now. Check out the polar bears, penguins or other wild life all over the world. Take a trek through a jungle and see the flora and fauna.
- Are you a fisherman? Lakes, streams, or salt water? There are many guided tours to unusual places. Catch that big one and have talking points for years. Or maybe some unusual kind of fish that almost got away.
- Diving trips. What kind of a diver are you? Wreck dives, wall dives, shark dives? Check out some of these awesome places all over the world. There is a whole world under the water to explore.
- Whitewater rafting. Many rivers both in the US and other places that can give you a thrill. If that is too extreme, some have float trips to quiet and wonderful places where you see the wild life up close.
Have I peaked your imagination?
Just get out and see the world before you leave it.
Contact me to get started….